Sunday, 10 April 2011

Kuala Lumpur

Today I am feeling a bit homesick. I was listening to Fly FM broadcast online and I could still remember me in Malaysia, sitting in my dad's Toyota listening to Ryan Seacrest in American Top 40 blasting through the Fujitsu subwoofers. I still remember listening the strange chinese accent of the Fly FM rush hour traffic reporter, listening for less congested road options in a middle of a morning traffic jam. I still remember laughing out loud listening to Phat Phabes quarrelling with Ben late at night. I still remember the best times I spend in my city, snapping photos while listening to the chatter by the guys. The radio station meant a lot to me. I love it for representing KL in such a memorable way. I have been to many cities around the world but I am very familiar to KL, it is like an old house to me, I know where to kick to get the door open. Therefore this post will be dedicated to my lovely city that has been my home for nearly my whole lifetime.

"KL from My Neighbourhood" by Adzrin Mansor
"KLCC Park" by Adzrin Mansor
"KLCC Skyline"
Love ya KL...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...