Saturday, 4 June 2011

Competition?

A friend of mine told me about a photography contest online when he asked me to vote for his picture. He is a new DSLR user and he took a picture of the Korean cherry blossom last spring. He edited it using Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, making it having a 'lomo' like feel to it. That picture is really something... The competition works simply by uploading your photos to its website, wait for it to get approved by some people and then let people vote your photo using their facebook. I submitted my entries late so the chance of getting enough votes on time is frankly slim. Nah I just join it for fun then. But while I was browsing through my collection, I saw many interesting photos taken during my past years.

There was one time when I was studying preparation studies before going to Korea at INTEC UiTM located at Shah Alam. There was a time when friends from my batch of student went to a Korean language speech contest. While I was browsing through the photos I saw some naughty pictures of myself...
"Sound of Music" by someone I forgot
A good laugh is it? This photo would be something if it is sent to a competition themed on the sound of photography, but I wanted something else. Then I found an interesting photo when we were at Gyongbokgung Palace in Seoul,
"Play TIme" by Adzrin Mansor
I also thought that these photos are impressive...
"Fikri on the top of the world" by Adzrin Mansor
"Ralph=Jason Mraz" by Adzrin Mansor
"Gwanaksan Photographer" by Adzrin Mansor
Thanks guys for these amazing photos... I will snap more amazing photos later on... Competition or not, photography is my passion for life!

2 comments:

Wan Azril Syazrin said...

cantik..nanti boleh la ajar guna dslr ni kan.. :D

rosalynbaby said...

love ur pics ><

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...