Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Flash Mobs Flash Floods

So the city of which used to be flooded with K-pop fans today was flooded by muddy water. It rained heavily for more than 24 hours and voila~ a disaster just like Kuala Lumpur. Looks like the Koreans can consider the Malaysian SMART tunnel system invention after all~


I was late to school today as I was stuck in the traffic, the bus couldn't even move. According to Associated Press, the heavy rainfall caused flood and landslides which took 32 lives and 10 missing. The fatal landslides occurred north of Seoul, in the city of Chuncheon. I was on my way to school and recorded this from the bus using my mobile phone.


Then the aftermath of the heavy rains was soil movement at my campus.
"Optimus Prime's footprint?" by Adzrin Mansor using an LG Optimus One
The house that I am staying now is near the Anyang river. This is how it looks like before and after the flood.
"River before flood 1" by Adzrin Mansor using an LG Optimus One
"River during flood 1" by Adzrin Mansor using an LG Optimus One
"River before flood 2" by Adzrin Mansor using an LG Optimus One
"River during flood 2" by Adzrin Mansor using an LG Optimus One
By the time I am writing this post, it is till raining heavily outside. I will post more when I get more news soon. Don't worry, I am safe and sound. Just that I will need a new house as my house is flooded too. Click on the link to see my flooded house, http://adzrinmansor.blogspot.com/2011/07/just-summer.html

and don't forget to like my Facebook page. thanks~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...