Monday, 12 September 2011

Hantu Atap

Housemate Izmir Khalish and neighbour Luqman Sakawi were just hanging out in my house and in a few minutes later we found ourselves at the apartment's rooftop snapping photos. I used my beloved bridge camera, the Olympus SP-570UZ mounted on a tripod. I used a 4 second shutter speed and f-stop value of f2.8 and ISO 64. For the 'ghost' effect I used a soft slow sync flash which fires in the first curtain. The sebject quickly moves out of the frame after the flash fires, exposing the background. Can't understand what I am talking about? Me too. Like my Facebook page by clicking the Facebook badge on the right side of this page and I can teach how to do it personally. The first two photos shows myself after taking the night panoramas for my post Rooftop Panorama.
"Panorama Shoot" by Adzrin Mansor
"Hantu Atap 1" by Adzrin Mansor
"Hantu Atap 2" by Adzrin Mansor
"Hantu Atap 3" by Adzrin Mansor
"Hantu Atap 4" by Adzrin Mansor
"Hantu Atap 5" by Adzrin Mansor
"Hantu Atap 4" by Adzrin Mansor

5 comments:

ChentaEty said...

wow..look great!how can you capture photo like this..teach me..hehe=)

Adzrin Mansor said...

leave a wall post on my facebook page and I will teach you there...

Reen Husnal said...

taknak lah belajar facebook nak jumpe personally omg so cheesy yaawww hahahah

zulhelmi said...

stail

haris_photo.G said...

kalah da aku ni~~haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...