Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Rooftop Panorama

Okay, for readers who have read my post "Find Your Soul in Seoul", I said that I lived in Boramae, but because of the flood, I moved to a newer house in Guro. This is the view from the rooftop. Taken using an Olympus SP-570UZ, F5.6 1/80 18mm, post-editing using Adobe Photoshop CS3.


'Rooftop' by Adzrin Mansor
And a night view...
'Rooftop Night' by Adzrin Mansor
Notice some of the photos are a bit blurry? That's camera shake in the first curtain, which is the movement of my fingers pressing the shutter button. So, I would highly advice you to leave your camera on a stable stand and use a 2 second timer to prevent camera shake...


Here we go, an updated version of the night view. No more blurs...
'Rooftop Night HD' by Adzrin Mansor

1 comment:

ChentaEty said...

hye adzrin..i'm delighted to be herein..I love photo so much..thanks for dropping ur link in SB wall..i'm glad to meet u..already put ur blog in my fav bloglist..if u feel free..keep in touch via blog..=)I'll come again in ur next entry..for loyal commentator..stick all photo that u have been captured..i wanna see a lot of them..=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...