Sunday, 20 November 2011

Starstruck Weekend With SHINee and Liyana Fizi!

Yo whassup! Yea Yea gotta talk about me once in a while. I am a Malaysian kid, studying in Seoul currently and has been here for like, 9 months. I would love to call this post the Starstruck Weekend because yesterday, November 19th 2011, I went to Arirang TV's Bravo Asean In Korea competition at Gwangnaru, somewhere east of Seoul. Some friends joined the competition, so I gave them my support and took some videos and photos of them. For those who have Arirang TV channel on their TV stay tuned, it will go on air (or a live telecast perhaps?)


IMG_0732


IMG_0793

IMG_0935

This is the performance, with a performance of Liyana Fizi singing Stay. Read it properly, not satay okay. I forgot to turn on the digital zoom so I cant get closer to my friends. I just need to keep recording to capture the moment. Sorry mates...


Notice in the video I did put a short clip of the K-Pop group's performance? Here's the complete version...


Now beat that! Haha that is really me in the end of the video haha...


For more photos do visit my Facebook page by clicking on the Facebook badge located on the sidebar.

3 comments:

Amoychanteks said...

shinee! :)
but still love beast more..

Anonymous said...

Please check this video ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XHmYz1POgE

Adzrin Mansor said...

amoychanteks... beast...
mr anonymous... nice video haha... check out my post linked below for my own reasons why I picked the 600D over the A65

http://adzrinmansor.blogspot.com/2011/11/camera-update-canon-eos-600d.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...