Sunday, 18 December 2011

New YouTube Videos

It's a long time since I posted on my blog so I'm gonna link you guys to some new videos I recently uploaded to YouTube. Enjoy!




The video was shot using the smallest, lowest quality setting on my Canon 600D, just playing with it after a presentation. The title literally translates to "A recess time", a short video shot without any planning or a storyline using a Canon 600D/T3i with a Sigma 18-50mm f/2.8-4.5 DC HSM IS. The people featured inside the video are Malaysian students studying Korean language in Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea. All are shot using on 640x480 VGA, ISO 1600.




Another video shot when I was following friends to a bowling game shot without any planning or a storyline using a Canon 600D/T3i with a Sigma 18-50mm f/2.8-4.5 DC HSM IS with ISO 1600 and yadada technical babbling.


A videography tutorial soon? As you can see in my videos I'm not so good with it yet, there's a lot to learn but I will post what I've learnt so far after a month with this amazing DSLR when I have the time. Till then, see ya.

1 comment:

ChentaEty said...

wow,u so good..=)nice entry..when i've time..will click ur video in u tube..=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...