Wednesday, 9 May 2012

College Rooftop Night Shoot

So it was one normal Wednesday. Me and a friend Aiman went up the rooftop of one of the buildings of my college. The view was majestic and it involved a lot of waiting for the sun to go down enough for a shutter speed long enough. When it was dark enough, it was beautiful.

ISO 100 | f/16 | 30s

The Highway beside Dongyang Mirae University with Guil Station in the background.
One more Dongyang Mirae University using a different exposure.
sungai dongyang
One more road to Dongyang Mirae University
HOW TO CAPTURE THESE PHOTOS?
Erm, mount your camera on a tripod. Use a small aperture like for landscapes, I'd use something ranging from f/8-f/16. To get really slow shutter speeds, I use lowest ISO I can which is ISO 100 and then I use an aperture of 30 seconds.

Just like thatnikonguy say, GET YOUR GEAR OUT and go shooting!

IMG_7240
That is me shooting those photos you saw... Good thing my friend captured this picture.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...