Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Lowepro Exchange Messenger Camera Bag - It's Mine!

EOS 70D rumored to be announced in September 2012! I am so happy... At last Canon does not dump us with aging cameras. In the end of 2011 and the first half of 2012 Canon was so quiet about their cameras. Out of nowhere the 5D Mark III was released and then a useless (to casual shooters) Canon 60Da which is for astronomy. With the upcoming 70D and 7D Mark II I am quite relieved that Canon at last makes a new camera. I was thinking of jumping to Sony but I am still unsure of the SLT technology. This rumor brings good hope to me. I expect myself being a permanent Canon user in the future. The following is the rumored specs of the 70D.
- Digic 5 (newer processor)
- 18mp (not sure if it is a new or the same ol sensor though)
- 100% viewfinder with grid lines like 7D
- 19 AF Points from 7D
- Continuous AF in LiveView & Video Recording

The current 7D is already a great camera. The 7D Mark II will be much better but nah I'd chase for best quality for buck. A 70D would suit me best in the year 2013 or 2014. See the news here.

SO in my baby steps towards a better travel photography lover (I define 'photographer' as someone who gets paid for his pictures) I just bought a new bag today! Lowepro Exchange Messenger camera bag... The website can be found here. It is 33,500won or about RM89.
Lowepro Exchange Messenger Camera Bag! I chose the grey one as it looks stealthier.   
Still ample room for my Canon 600D in the Lowepro Exchange Messenger.
Bags
this Lowepro Exchange Messenger Camera Bag has two front pockets with another one with zip fastener. perfect for documents when I wanna take it for travel. 
I would love to own a black coloured one as stains wont look so obvious on it. Especially when I am on board a flight and I need to place the bag under the seat in front which is on the floor. But no black ones available there. So grey it is. The bag is not really well padded for protection although there are some thin padding around it. That's why it is very lightweight and thin. For almost zero weight bag, which is less shoulder pains and less lugging my gear around, this bag is perfect, but I gotta watch for my gear too. I won't swing it around or smash it on the ground.

For a normal day it will carry my charger and an international adapter in the left compartment, my Canon 600D and a zoom mounted, and a 50mm lens in the right compartment. On an abnormal day it can swallow happily a Canon 5D with full frame zoom attached, a 70-200mm f/2.8 telephoto zoom and some space to spare for a 50mm lens or squeeze a flash in it.

See ya!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...