Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Raya 2012 Part II - Raya in Perak

This is a part of a series of posts based on my Raya celebrations of 2012.
The previous post : Raya 2012 Part I - Story of Lemang

I spent my raya celebrations in Perak with my mother's family. To edit the photos one by one inserting it into my trademark frames but not this time. Photography wise, I found that indoors, nothing beats the good old light source. Even using wide open apertures and high ISO on my 600D, the shallow depth of field makes photos look out of focus and not so pleasing. Anybody kind enough to buy me a speedlight? Oh I'm posting most of these photos from a third party photo site, feel free to click for the full sized photos. Most of them are not edited.

Anyways, this is about raya. It is about the time when the young asks for forgiveness from the old and sometimes, we get some money as reward. Let's go raya!



352
Raya meme?
324
Lily not impressed.
110
Introducing Yan & Granny
119
Aidi at the back waiting for his turn?
133
Sara and Aai
191
Tyra and me mother.
261
Yeah, us.
267
Sara and her siblings.
276
Aai and his siblings!
278
oh mum.
282
look at our achievement!
287
Raya is the time for us to meet and catch up.
293
They are plotting something I tell you...
311
Relaxing after a long day collecting duit raya.
298
Picture time!

Stay tuned for another one, photos of my adventures in Terengganu is next!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...