Sunday, 7 October 2012

Photo Week October - Gwanghwamun Long Exposure & Incheon Sports

Photo Week I shall call it. It is because just in one week I came home with lots of photos that I LOVE and my SKILLS sharpened.

Kicked off the week with a lone stroll by sunset at Gwanghwamun. I let my Canon 600D rest on a mini-stand on the sidewalk just a few centimeters away from moving traffic and got this:


And by Saturday I went to our student's association sports day in Inha University in Incheon. A very kind friend Edward Hong lend me his Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 L USM lens. I came home with more lovely photos.









And this is me!


Thanks for visiting and see ya around!

1 comment:

Aizat Mazlan said...

nice photo weyh, i like it very much, wishing i didnt leave my camera at home arghhhhhhhh!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...