Sunday, 28 October 2012

Yoeido Autumn Shoot 2012


Autumn is here! This is the time to get those DSLRs out and start shooting!


Okay those are their shoes and next is mine! 













Maybe we'll try one or two macro shots with this 50mm





The photographers now can go home in peace...




PHOTOGRAPHY STUFF: 

The camera that I use in this shoot is a Canon 600D. My primary lens is the Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 lens that I use for almost all shots in this post, except the wide angle shot including the tall buildings. This time I tried something new, custom white balance. A friend was wearing a white shirt so he became my white card. Voila!

If you can see there are some composition mistakes done somewhere. Our bad. Although my EF 50mm f/1.8 is very sharp, I found that the 'nervous' bokeh or bokeh quality issue is quite obvious; especially in the macro shots. Most of the bokeh are not rendered smoothly like the more expensive ones do. As a photographer with a thin wallet I just gotta live with it... As long as it is still working and take pictures, I will be mostly fine..

The camera is a year old now. Yay! Let's see what I can do with this camera in the future. This is my baby steps of becoming a professional photographer! See ya later!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...