Saturday, 3 November 2012

가을 꽃 - The Autumn Flower

It was a boring Saturday afternoon where I was stuck at home doing school stuff. The weather was so wonderful so why not go to the supermarket for a while to get some fast food? Before the sun was down and the comfy weather goes cold I grabbed my camera and got on my way to the supermarket. On the way I stopped by a flower bed at Anyangchon and I went home with food and THESE!

Autumn Flowers

Autumn Flowers

Autumn Flowers

Autumn Flowers

Autumn Flowers

Autumn is beautiful! See ya around!

4 comments:

nur aya said...

omaigoddd . omeyomey . lawanyeeeeeee . untung lahh dpt stady korea . jeles meles lahh mcm nie ..

Nelly Strange said...

cntiknya gambar !!

Aperture Kinetics said...

Stadi mesia boleh makan sedap2 lagi best

Aperture Kinetics said...

Terima kasih.. Baru mula nak masuk bidang fotografi..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...