Saturday, 10 November 2012

Namsan Hanok Village Photo Outing

Just a photo outing to sharpen my skills in portraiture and a lot of sharpening needed indeed!

So I was trying to get some flare pictures by placing a UV filter on my beloved Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 and it turned out to be a mistake. The cheap glass introduced some color fringing, lost contrast, lost sharpness and worse, DETAIL SMUDGING! I am very-very much disappointed with the photos I took today. Yeah. I am still in the beginning of my learning curve, these mistakes are needed so that I won't do it again in the future.

I'm so going to throw my UV filters away so BYE-BYE UV-FILTERS~ So these are the shots that I salvaged from the photo outing.


















That's all folks for this week. See if I have the chance to go out on another photo outing after this, I can sharpen my skills and come home with sharper pictures. Autumn is coming to an end so I will do my best to record this beautiful season in photos.

Still a beginner~


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...